Monday, June 7, 2010

Adventures in Wonderland.


This past weekend, the family and I went to Canada's Wonderland. Known formerly as Paramount Canada's Wonderland. Unfortunately, Paramount, you will be sadly missed. I'm not sure who thinks that Snoopy is cool with kids these days, I'll assume that there is a really cheap licensing fee.

It's really amazing how much the characters add to the magic of the place. It was still a fun day, but I guess when you have grown up going to "Hannah Barbera Land" and then taking your kids to the "Nickelodean" theme park, "Planet Snoopy" just seems kinda lame.

Also, they have changed a lot of the height restrictions, so my youngest wasn't allowed on a lot of the rides... not even White Water Canyon, a very mild water raft ride (it's my favourite).

We did have a fun day, and we do plan on going back, as we have season's passes this year... and well, I guess the plus side is that there is less of a temptation for the kids at the gift shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment